Morpheus8 Now Available in Mobile, Alabama
Morpheus8 is a safe and effective minimally invasive modular RF fractional solution for subdermal adipose remodeling.
KEY BENEFITS OF MORPHEUS8
- For facial soft tissue and small hard-to-reach treatment areas.
- Delivers fractional resurfacing and subdermal treatments, penetrating tissue up to 5mm (4mm + 1mm thermal profile) to stimulate collagen production.
- Clinically proven to remodel subdermal and dermal tissue through fractional coagulation of fat and bulk sub-necrotic heating.
- Three interchangeable fractional tips with different microneedle configurations:
—- 12 pin Mopheus8 Prime for small narrow areas such as the periorbital zone and upper lip
—- 24 pin Morpheus8 for larger facial areas such as the forehead, nasolabial folds, jawlines, and neck
—- 24 pin Morpheus8 Resurfacing for the treatment of superficial conditions, including scarring
- Safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
Schedule a consultation to find out if Morpheus8 is right for you!
All videos, photographs, and testimonials present possible results. There is no guarantee that your results would be the same, as individual results will vary.
For questions or to schedule an appointment:
The Martin Center
4621 Morrison Drive
Mobile, AL 36609
(251) 344-1622 Fax