NeoGraft Hair Transplant in Mobile, Alabama
The NeoGraft® system is the first and only FDA cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
This revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. The NeoGraft automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market and has the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology.
Hair Restoration with NeoGraft technology provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results. With NeoGraft’s technology each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. A natural looking head of hair is created with this minimally-invasive procedure.
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process, and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. NeoGraft’s advanced technology offers a discreet solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with the NeoGraft procedure is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell.
Reasons To Consider The NeoGraft System Hair Transplant Procedure
• It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
• Patients who receive the NeoGraft procedure feel less discomfort
• No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft procedure
• No unsightly linear scar
• Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
• Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
• Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
• Shorter recovery time
• Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
• Natural looking results
Dr. Henry Barber
Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon
All videos, photographs, and testimonials present possible results. There is no guarantee that your results would be the same, as individual results will vary.
For questions or to schedule an appointment:
The Martin Center
4621 Morrison Drive
Mobile, AL 36609
(251) 344-1622 Fax
Monday through Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM