If you cancel or reschedule an appointment, other than CoolSculpting, on the same day, or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, there is a $25 fee per appointment. If you cancel or reschedule within 48 hours or no-show for a CoolSculpting appointment you will be charged $75 per appointment. Ex. If you have two CoolSculpting appointments you will be charged $150. ALL outstanding balances must be paid in full before any additional services will be rendered or future appointments made. For patient safety, no guests of the patient are allowed in laser treatment rooms while treatments are being performed unless the patient is a minor.
CONSULTATIONS “The Cosmetic Surgery Decision”
Any successful surgery begins with friendly discussion and thorough understanding. We would like the chance to meet you and provide some information which may help you make an informed decision about facial cosmetic procedures. We understand that a cosmetic consultation can be viewed as an intimidating or daunting experience. Because of this, our staff at The Martin Center takes special care to ensure that you feel “right at home” in a comfortable, relaxed, professional yet friendly atmosphere. This is how a consultation works:
- Call us at 251-344-7474 to schedule our first-available consultation appointment.
- Upon arrival at The Martin Center, you will check in at the front desk and complete new patient paperwork. To speed up the check-in process you can download patient forms here ahead of your appointment time. We will still need to copy your drivers’ license and insurance card.
- Once in your treatment room, one of our nurses will review your patient information with you and take photographs with a digital camera.
- Next, you will meet with a doctor in a private, comfortable consultation room where you will discuss your specific concerns. He will make recommendations and advise you how to best achieve your desired results. Using your photographs and digital imaging technology, the doctor may demonstrate how potential cosmetic procedures would improve your appearance.
- The office staff will prepare a folder just for you with information about The Martin Center and price quotes that are specific to the procedures you have discussed. You will find that there is no pressure or obligation to schedule your procedures. While some patients are ready to schedule a surgery date immediately, others need time to think about it. There is a $77.00 charge for cosmetic consultations.
SCHEDULING “Making Your Dreams A Reality”
Whether you decide to choose injectables, a series of laser treatments, or the longer-lasting benefits of facial cosmetic surgery, the next step is to schedule your procedure. Our office staff will be glad to help you find the first available appointment for injectables and laser treatments. If you opt for the longer-lasting benefits of cosmetic surgery, one of our nurses will work with you to accomplish the following:
We will find the first possible surgery date that suits your schedule. At that time, we will also schedule your Pre-Op appointment and the initial Post-Op appointment(s).
In order to secure your surgery date, we will collect a non-refundable $515 deposit (which is applied to your total surgery costs) and have you sign a Reservation For Surgery Agreement. Hair Restoration surgeries require a $1545 deposit. This deposit may be paid in person using cash, in-state check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express, or by phone using your credit card. We also offer Care Credit and E-Medical financing. Find out more about Care Credit here.
Approximately two (2) weeks prior to surgery, you will come back for your Pre-Op appointment. This is a full one-hour appointment at which time you will finalize surgery plans, sign consent forms, receive prescriptions, discuss pre-surgery and post-surgery information with your nurse, and pay the remainder of your surgery fees.
We accept cash, credit cards, and in-state (Alabama) checks with proper identification. The person presenting an in-state check must have their name printed by the bank on the check. No out-of-state or counter checks accepted. If you are paying by credit card, the card must be in your name.
There is a 3% processing fee to change credit cards once transaction has been completed.
Refunds of deposits charged on a credit card are subject to a 3% processing fee.
PRODUCT ROOM RETURNS
Unused and unopened items purchased in our product room can be returned within 30 days of purchase. No product room returns accepted after 30 days.
Unless stated otherwise, ALL specials, gift cards, and promotional offers expire one year from date of purchase. ALL pre-paid services will be forfeited if not used within one year from date of purchase.
FINANCING “Choosing the Option That Works For You”
Call us to discuss financing options. 251-344-7474
CONCLUSION “Looking Forward to the New You”
We look in the mirror on a daily basis and see something we would like to change about ourselves. Whether it is as simple as the color of our hair or the condition of our skin, it is only natural to want to improve our appearance. More and more people are finding that the changes they seek cannot be taken care of with “temporary fixes”, but require more longer-lasting measures. At the same time, most people want to preserve their own uniqueness, and identity rather than becoming a copy of someone else. We, at The Martin Center look forward to helping you take the necessary steps toward an exciting new future as the best ”YOU” you can be!
FOR OUR LONG DISTANCE PATIENTS
“Web-shopping” has allowed patients to compare physicians from areas outside their own general vicinity to find not only an experienced doctor but someone who is highly specialized in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Many patients across the miles have found our doctor’s expertise, in addition to personalized patient care and state-of-the-art technology, to be well worth the trip. If you are a long distance patient, we want to make your trip as smooth as possible. Knowing that it would be difficult to travel out-of-town for separate consult, pre-op and surgery appointments, we have a special arrangement just for you. This is how it works:
- Call our office at 251-344-7474 and ask for our Patient Care Coordinator.
- You will need to download patient forms here ahead of your appointment time.
- Send via regular mail or email recent full-face and-neck photographs including front and side views, along with information telling us which areas you would like to see corrected. Please note that these pictures must be “close-up” and clear.
- Once your photos and concerns have been reviewed, our Patient Care Coordinator will contact you with the doctor’s recommendations, price quotes, and general pre-op and recovery information.
- If you decide to proceed with surgery, we will find the first available date that fits your schedule. A non-refundable $515 deposit is required to reserve the surgery date and is applied to the total surgery cost. The deposit is forfeited if surgery is cancelled or rescheduled within one month of the date of surgery and $1030 is forfeited if within two weeks of surgery. All fees must be paid in full two weeks prior to scheduled date of the procedure or deposit will be forfeited and surgery cancelled. Fees may be paid by cash, credit/debit card, or cashier’s check.
- We will give you pertinent information regarding lab work and any other possible pre-surgery testing that you may need. The results of these tests will be faxed to The Martin Center at 251-344-1622.
- We will schedule a pre-op date within two weeks before your surgery and discuss information regarding accommodations and post-surgery care, if needed. At your pre-op appointment, you will see a doctor to discuss any further questions or concerns, sign consent forms and receive prescriptions.
- Depending on the type of surgery you have, we will see you either once or twice for post-op appointments, with the second one being at one-week post-surgery. After that time, you may return home. In the event that any medical attention is needed after that time, we will refer you to a physician near you.
If you are flying into Mobile, the closest airport is the Mobile Regional Airport. The Martin Center is located approximately 10 minutes from the Mobile Regional Airport. The closest international airport is in New Orleans, LA.
For accommodations, we suggest Homewood Suites at 530 Providence Park Drive. This facility offers one or two-bedroom suites with living area, fully-equipped kitchenette, and continental breakfast daily. Patients of The Martin Center are given discounted rates at this Hilton facility (call us for information). Call 1-800-CALL-HOME.
Virtually all surgery patients need a caregiver for at least the first 24 hours post-op. You may already have a responsible friend or relative in mind who is available to help you. If not, we recommend Beacon Care, a local medical company that provides Private Duty Specialists. They may be contacted at 877-890-0171 or Beacon Care.
All videos, photographs, and testimonials present possible results. There is no guarantee that your results would be the same, as individual results will vary.
For questions or to schedule an appointment:
The Martin Center
4621 Morrison Drive
Mobile, AL 36609
(251) 344-1622 Fax
Monday through Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM